Monday, May 9, 2011

The Daily Caller is often too snarky for my tastes, but whoever writes the newsletter [Later: Jim Treacher] does a good job of mocking leftist media. From today's edition:
Tina Fey is the star of a low-rated workplace situation comedy and has written a book about herself. In addition to these accomplishments, she has learned how to make her voice sound vaguely like that of an Alaskan woman. Did she do so when she hosted Saturday Night Live this week? Of course she did. Here's what FeyPalin had to say: "It's just so great to be back on Fox News, a network that both pays me and shows me the questions ahead of time. And I just hope that tonight the lamestream media won't twist my words by repeatin' 'em verbatim... But the important thing for everybody to know is that I'm gonna be runnin' for president every 4 years for the rest of my life. It's my Olympics and I intend to win a whole buncha silvers." It was funny the way she said it, honest! Fey is also visibly pregnant, which is a wonderful thing for any woman to be, as long as she doesn't publicly disagree with liberals.